What’s new in ENGAGE V1.9?July 8, 2021
QA LeadJuly 21, 2021
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Designing & writing quality, scalable & robust code with security and performance in mind
- Working effectively as part of a team on major software releases
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings
- Delivering quality software on time ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications
- Deploying regular code releases to test environments and production
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in a computer programming related course
- 4+ Years’ experience with Front End Development
- Highly proficient with the Vue.js framework including components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass or Less
- Experience working with REST API’s
- Understanding of MVC/MVVM patterns
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of Git
- Excellent Teamwork ethic with the ability to work collaboratively with others (technical and non-technical).
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to align to changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with NuxtJS
- Previous working experience with a PHP / Laravel
- Experience with Typescript
Job Type: Full-time
NOTE: This position is not suitable for Graduate, Junior or mid level workers. Having an EU work permit is required. For this position, remote working is available. Fluent spoken and written English language is required.
To apply for this job please email your CV to: [email protected]