Immersive VR Education are one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios. Currently developing multiple IP and leading educational institutes on a wide range of platforms including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, GearVR, Google DayDream and PlayStation VR. The company has won multiple awards for their work on Apollo 11 VR and their Engage virtual reality education platform. If you are looking for a unique challenge and a career in virtual & augmented reality working with bleeding edge technology, then this is your opportunity. We are seeking people with vision and drive who are not afraid to back big ideas and make them a reality. The digital world is changing let’s shape that world together.
We are seeking a senior UX/UI developer to join our growing team to design a virtual reality interface for use within educational fields.
Senior UX/UI designer needs to be competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in Interaction and Information Architecture Design.
- A well-rounded UX/UI professional who connects the dots between business needs, innovation and good design.
- Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally.
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail.
- Experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
- 3- 5 years of UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands- on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- Advanced programming knowledge or previous roles at a game studio desired.
- Impeccable skills visual and motion design preferred.
The UX designer reports to the Creative Director and is responsible for:
- Performing competitive analysis and research for projects. * Directing ongoing usability testing and assessment.
- Working with internal and client teams to design and build user-friendly forms/ applications/interfaces based on functional specifications.
- Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
- Documenting ongoing progress, code migrations and status on work assignments in JIRA (or similar project management software) and communicates these updates during daily status.
- Conduct & Facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews.
- Review user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing.
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
- Presenting all documentation to internal teams and clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- UX/UI: 4 years
Location: Waterford Ireland