Immersive VR Education are one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios. Currently developing multiple IP and leading educational institutes on a wide range of platforms including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, GearVR, Google DayDream and PlayStation VR. The company has won multiple awards for their work on Apollo 11 VR and their Engage virtual reality education platform. If you are looking for a unique challenge and a career in virtual & augmented reality working with bleeding edge technology, then this is your opportunity. We are seeking people with vision and drive who are not afraid to back big ideas and make them a reality. The digital world is changing let’s shape that world together.
Immersive VR Education Ltd. is searching for an enthusiastic Lead Console Programmer to join our current team of engineers to port upcoming titles and build new titles for PS4 (PSVR) / Xbox One and next generation VR devices.
- Develop and expand current IP on consoles
- Lead the development and software engineering of next-generation platform support
- Work with cross-team producers, engineers, and operations departments to bring together a complete next-generation console experience for players
- 6+ years of game industry software development experience
- Profound technical knowledge of Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Robust programming skills/experience in C/C++
- Profound technical knowledge of Unity / Unreal game development tools
- Credited on at least two published video games in a programmer role
- Strong architecture and low-level performance programming skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with network game client/server architecture
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent