Immersive VR Education are one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios. Currently developing multiple IP for leading educational institutes on a wide range of platforms including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, GearVR, Google DayDream and PlayStation VR. The company has won multiple awards for their work on Apollo 11 VR and their Engage virtual reality education platform. If you are looking for a unique challenge and a career in virtual & augmented reality working with bleeding edge technology then this is your opportunity. We are seeking people with vision and drive who are not afraid to back big ideas and make them a reality. The digital world is changing let’s shape that world together.
We’re looking for a talented Game Designer to work with our team on a variety of cross-platform virtual reality / augmented reality projects and see them from concept to delivery and beyond.
You will be working closely with our art department to deliver both in house IP and client requested VR learning experiences.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
This hands on role gives you the opportunity to lead the design efforts of a series of serious games with an educational slant from pre-production through to release.
Collaborating with the Product Owner, you will lead team members in the design of games at the interface, concept and systems levels
- Championing features from ideation to prototyping to detail documentation, gameplay and UX
- Design creative solutions and ideas to build an engaging game within designated constraints
- Understand your player and drive smart decisions to create a gameplay experience our audience will love
- 5 years experience as a Designer in a studio environment
- Prior professional experience designing full 3D environment games with at least 2 successful titles.
- Track record of leading other Designers on a product
- Collaborative mindset