Who we are
Immersive VR Education are one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios. Currently developing multiple IP for leading educational institutes on a wide range of platforms including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, GearVR, Google DayDream and PlayStation VR. The company has won multiple awards for their work on Apollo 11 VR and their Engage virtual reality education platform. If you are looking for a unique challenge and a career in virtual & augmented reality working with bleeding edge technology, then this is your opportunity. We are seeking people with vision and drive who are not afraid to back big ideas and make them a reality. The digital world is changing let’s shape that world together.
Digital Marketing and Communications Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Communications Executive to join our growing team in our Waterford headquarters. In this new role you will demonstrate a dynamic approach in executing an immersive ‘always-on’ digital marketing communications plan in line with the company’s business customer goals and brand promise.
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing, product development teams and business development teams to plan and execute high impact B2B and B2C programs for our award-winning VR experiences and educational platform. The scope of the role includes supporting campaign creation; working with agency partners; community research – identifying and building relationships with VR/AR community influencers; social media and website content management; supporting the development of inbound and outbound marketing platform; and, supporting the global events management calendar.
This person must also be able to work quickly and to deliver high-quality work, even under time constraints. Candidates who have an appreciation for AR/VR technology and a creative streak are highly desired. This is an exciting role for an executive level candidate at the early stages of their career, with a strong understanding of digital marketing who will be exposed to that rare mix of global digital communications and strategic brand development.
- Support the strategy, design and execution of all new product launches/releases
- Oversee AR/VR Influencer program – research, engaging and building our company’s relationship with the press and industry influencers to showcase Immersive VR Educations Apollo 11 and Titanic VR experiences and EdTech platform ENGAGE
- Management of our Social Media and Website platforms
- Content management etc
- Fortnightly conversation calendar creation and management
- Campaign measurement and evaluation using G suite tools such as adwords and Market Finder confidently
- Supporting the design and implementation of our global events calendar
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Build on and execute the social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Demonstrate that you can fully immerse yourself in the VR/AR tech world
- Demonstrate an understanding of setting up, managing and running social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Demonstrable social analytics tools and website analytical knowledge
- Demonstrate a strong foundation in inbound and outbound marketing platforms such as hubspot and the ability to use social media to identify insight and content opportunities.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator.
- Strong attention to detail and creative thinking.
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious.
- Bright, proactive, self-motivated, flexible and energetic team player who can work under pressure on their own initiative to achieve results.
- Solid organisational skills; ability to work across multiple functions.
- Good project/time management skills.
- Fluency in English.
- 1-4 years’ experience in a similar marketing and/or communications role
- A Digital Marketing qualification is desirable
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Waterford City
Reporting structure: you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.