Immersive VR Education are one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios. Currently developing multiple IP for leading educational institutes on a wide range of platforms including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, GearVR, Google DayDream and PlayStation VR. The company has won multiple awards for their work on Apollo 11 VR and their Engage virtual reality education platform. If you are looking for a unique challenge and a career in virtual & augmented reality working with bleeding edge technology then this is your opportunity. We are seeking people with vision and drive who are not afraid to back big ideas and make them a reality. The digital world is changing let’s shape that world together.
We are seeking an experienced business developer to join our team to work hand in hand with our marketing department to identify and generate new sales leads and revenue streams from corporate training institutes, medical training institutes, private education and third level institutes. You will be tasked with promoting the use of our virtual reality platform Engage which can be utilized for simulated training and distance learning.
We require a business developer with a proven track record in the education and corporate training sectors selling to enterprise clients.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Attractive salary and bonus available.
Job Type: Full-time